This large family home is situated in the prestigious Gracemere estate of Hope Island Resort. Built by a well-known and respected builder on a spacious block that backs onto a quiet park, you can enjoy peace and privacy in one of the premier leafy streets of Gracemere Island.
A must to inspect, this property offers the very best in Queensland living.
Boasting high ceiling and multiple living spaces, you have the benefit of 2 masters, one upstairs and one down, ideal for large families and entertainers alike.
The home offers a private covered alfresco area with a generous pool that is surrounded by low maintenance gardens and has a private gate to a shared park that only your neighbors enjoy.
• Architecturally designed and stylishly appointed 445m family home on 663m of land in the prestigious Gracemere estate on Hope Island Resort
• Perfect for families with multiple living and entertaining areas in a quiet private street and backing onto a park
• With high ceiling and free flowing interiors this home oozes lifestyle and comfort
• Gourmet kitchen with large pantry & stone benchtops
• Downstairs Master bedroom with private views to the pool
• Second master upstairs with ensuite and walk-in robe
• 5 Bedrooms with additional Study or 6th Bedroom
• Open plan living with designated media room recently updated with the latest equipment and built in bar
• Private and expansive outdoor entertaining area with roll down blinds to make the most of all the seasons
• Double lock up garage with additional golf buggy garage
• Private gate access to a quiet park from your own backyard
• FIRB approved for foreign investors or residents
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boast the very best in Queensland living. Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village and Sanctuary Cove or enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at the world class Hope Island Links Golf Course.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home to access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports that are both approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train with 2 train stations within 10 minutes’ drive away. There are many excellent schools, universities, state of the art hospitals and shopping centres all in this fast-developing area. Hope Island Resort is also pre-approved for Foreign Investment.