Welcome to 44-46 Quayside Drive, Helensvale. A commanding home that delivers the pinnacle of luxury Gold Coast waterfront living on a grand scale. This master-built residence is one of the largest and finest homes within the prestigious enclave of River Links, Helensvale. The commanding two waterfront lots combine to create an impressive 1616sqm land parcel with an incredible 56.6m water frontage. Enjoy direct boat access from your private pontoon to the main Coomera River and through to the world renowned Gold Coast Broadwater and Pacific Ocean, this really is something truly outstanding!
The contemporary home has been astutely designed and built as two separate but interconnecting dwellings allowing a truly unique opportunity for serious entertaining or true dual living. Views are sensational, stretching over the water with the mountainous hinterland as a back drop. There are multiple outdoor spaces to relax or entertain in whilst enjoying this spectacular location..
The main residence is a stylish, large and extremely functional home that offers an executive downstairs office with an open plan layout, media room, large kitchen with top of the range appliances and ample storage, bar, open plan lounge and five large double bedrooms, 3 with en-suites. The Grand master suite has a large retreat, and private balcony also benefitting from a designer dressing room and an ensuite that features double spa baths.
Quality materials and custom cabinetry are consistent throughout the home, appealing to the detail-driven. In the north wing, you’ll find a fully equipped second kitchen with open plan lounge dining and large games room, an addition ground floor master suite completes the wing, all of these spaces seamlessly flow onto the waterfront sun terrace.
This landmark residence raises the bar for waterfront luxury living, and represents an exceedingly rare offering to the market with long term gains in mind.
– Two separate garages allowing for six cars internally, with a further 10 spaces available in the substantial parking court. Heightened ceilings and garage doors allow for larger vehicles and caravans.
– Ultra modern main kitchen featuring full suite of integrated appliances, zip taps with instant hot and cold water, seamless cabinetry, 40mm stone waterfall bench top and integrated breakfast bar for 8 people.
– Fully fitted bar with bifold windows
– Outdoor kitchen with built in dishwasher, BBQ and fridge
– Master Bedroom with lounge retreat, designer dressing room and ensuite featuring double spa baths.
– Second ground floor master in north wing with amazing views and sun terrace
– Large family bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuite facilities
– Fully fitted Media room
– Large office direct access from front door
– 140sqm waterfront terrace includes kids spa and astro turf playground
– Large infinity pool with spa
– Separate heated spa
– Pontoon with power water
– Established tropical gardens evoke a tranquil resort feeling
– Hidden pond
– Smart home technology with iPad’s built into the walls to control, remote access CCTV,
– Solar Roof Panels,
– Ducted Air-Conditioning two separate systems and fully zoned
– Double Remote gated entry
Perfectly positioned on the headland in Helensvale’s most sought-after luxury pocket and just minutes to the M1. Situated in the prestigious River Links estate, located toward the northern end of the Gold Coast with easy access to the M1 Motorway. It is an upmarket waterfront suburb nestled next to Hope Island, and Sanctuary Cove, Great local schools, are within easy access, along with an abundance of local amenities, shops, restaurants, marinas, golf courses and boat ramps as well as medical facilities. This area has easy access to the M1 Motorway. Helensvale or Coomera rail stations are a few minutes’ drive Helensvale station now offers the light rail all the way to Pacific fair shopping centre.
For further information or to arrange a viewing contact Evan Molloy 0411807979