Set in the heart of Sanctuary Cove, this light and airy home offers a spacious floor plan. Elevated on a large 894m2 block, this massive contemporary home features 5 bedrooms with each bedroom having direct access to their own bathroom. One of the ensuited bedrooms is on the ground floor.
Downstairs offers formal and casual living/dining areas with a kitchen built for entertaining. The butler’s pantry opens onto the outdoor deck while the main kitchen features gas cooking, plumbed fridge space and stone benchtops.
Endless summer fun can be spent in the large sparkling pool and under the outdoor alfresco area. There is an additional courtyard to the centre of the home to allow plenty of natural light inside and it adds to the overall ambiance of the home.
– Ground floor and upstairs master bedroom
– 4 full bathrooms plus extra powder room
– Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, plumbed fridge space and a butler’s pantry
– Casual dining space
– Family Room
– Formal Lounge and Formal Dining
– Central Courtyard
– Spacious Study
– Laundry room
– Double lock up garage
– Buggy garage
– Plenty of storage
– Fully ducted air-conditioning
– Large, covered timber deck
– Large sparkling swimming pool
– 24 hour gated security
– Buggy access to shops, restaurants and neighbouring Hope Island resort and shops
– Water charges apply
– Pet considered upon application
The sought-after gated resort of Sanctuary Cove is the lifestyle gem of the Northern end of the Gold Coast. Boasting 2 world class golf courses, a country club and fully equipped gym with heated pool and tennis courts, a village with several shops, cafes and restaurants and marina, Sanctuary Coves offers a year-round holiday lifestyle all accessible by buggy. The Intercontinental Hotel is also situated in the grounds of Sanctuary Cove.