MODERN TWO STOREY LAKE HOUSE
This immaculate presented home offers spectacular Lake views, that is quiet and secure.
From the moment you enter you can enjoy the feeling of space with open plan living & dining areas including multiple outdoor entertaining areas fit for the finest weather the Gold Coast has to offer.
There is nothing quite like it!
The well-appointed kitchen is finished to a high standard and it has everything that a great cook or entertainer desires.
The master bedroom enjoys wonderful views and has a walk-in robe plus a luxury bathroom with shower and separate bath.
There is a large enclosed private balcony overlooking the garden & lake. The spacious outdoor entertaining area is incredibly private, your very own oasis, ideal for relaxing and watching the sun go down.
• North facing Lake front
• Modern kitchen
• 3 bedrooms plus study
• 2 luxury bathrooms plus powder room
• Fully tiled downstairs
• 2 car garage
• 1 golf buggy garage
• Feature Fire Place
• 24hr Gated security
• Huge master suite with private covered balcony
• Ducted Air-conditioning & Ceiling fans
• Crim-safe to doors
• Professional landscaping- Private Oasis, Secret garden
• Granite benches
• Premium stainless Miele Appliances
• Gas Cooking
• Covered entertaining area to water
• BBQ area & Courtyard
• Pet friendly
• Superfast Cable to the House Internet. If you are working from home in the office nook, the internet speed is amazing.
• The best security in Australia with a 2-minute response.
• Brilliantly maintained gated secure estate
• Sanctuary Cove residents have use of facilities at Intercontinental Resort (Lagoon Swimming Pool with sandy beach)
• Body Corp approx $124p/wk
The Body Corporate that maintains all facilities including parks and gardens and road verges in pristine condition. The best security back-to-base and roving security cars regime in Australia ensure that this community is safe, secure, and living in a very fortunate lifestyle.
Sanctuary Cove is a lifestyle choice, not just buying a property. This property is brilliantly located to make the best use of the sun across all seasons.
Facing North & away from the prevailing winds, it is an amazingly warm and sunny home in the winter and cool in summer.
– 2 min drive, 5 minutes buggy ride (13 min walk) to Sanctuary Cove Resort, Marina Village, and sensational Restaurants
– 5 min drive from world-class Golf Courses, “The Pines” (Arnold Palmer designed and members only) and “The Palms”
– 25km (28min drive) from Surfers Paradise Beach
– 62km (49min drive) from Brisbane CBD
It only takes 5 minutes to buggy to the Sanctuary Cove village on a private buggy track and visit the IGA, Medical Centre, Chemist plus all of the great restaurants, shops, the Village Theatre, and the Sanctuary Cove Country Club.
If you are a golfing enthusiast there is no better place in Australia with the choice of three world-class courses within 10 minutes of your property.
Also, it only takes approx. 15 minutes to arrive at all of the theme parks and Golfing World.
The Gold Coast Hospital is 20 minutes away.
Take the M1 highway just ten minutes from your home and access Brisbane to the north and Coolangatta Airport to the south, both of which are both approximately 45 minutes away.
You can also take the electric high-speed train to Brisbane.
Two train stations are a short distance away.
There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state-of-the-art shopping centres, all in close proximity.
This is not just about buying a magnificent house! It’s about buying a magnificent secure long-term lifestyle!
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED