Main River Beauty in Riverleigh Drive
Proudly perched on the banks of the Coomera River and boasting sweeping unobstructed river and hinterland views, this contemporary lowset residence offers spacious living at a luxurious level. Located on a large 1,254m2 block within Hope Island Resort’s finest street, this grand home offers both tranquil privacy and a bright, open, free-flowing floor plan.
• Rare 1254m2 block with direct Coomera River frontage
• Architecturally design single level family home which exudes light and space
• Multiple open plan living areas both inside and out – perfect for entertaining
• Grand master suite with deluxe ensuite, large WIR and enviable river views
• 3 additional good-sized bedrooms plus 2 further well-appointed bathrooms
• Solid timber floorboards
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Modern entertainers kitchen with timber bench tops
• Floor to ceiling glazed breakfast area boasting unobstructed river and hinterland views
• Fantastic undercover entertaining surrounds the private central swimming pool
• North facing fully tiled patio with top of the range of pizza oven and built in BBQ
• Beautiful terraced gardens with tranquil water features lead down to the Coomera River
• Private pontoon affords bridge free access to the Broadwater and Seaway beyond
• Separate powder room well positioned to the main living areas
• Triple lock up garage
• Secure gated community with 24hr security (both land and water)
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.