This fantastic family home is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers one of the best locations within the luxury Pavilions enclave of Hope Island Resort. Boasting a beautiful aspect across a palm tree lined boulevard, towards the Links Private golf course and Fairway Island beyond.
Feel right at home nestled amongst the luxury, contemporary homes within this gated precinct of Hope Island Resort. This is a great opportunity to secure a stunning family home which is less than 4 years old with multiple living areas, beautiful pool and low maintenance lawns & gardens.
• Large family home stunning street appeal
• Large timber entry door with modern timber flooring to the entry
• Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops & butlers pantry
• Great sized living area with large window overlooking the saltwater pool
• Substantial dining area with loads of natural light
• Second living area or media room on the lower level with fireplace
• Third living area upstairs, great space for the kids
• Large master bedroom with ensuite plus his & hers walk-in robes
• A further 2 good sized bedrooms on the upper level sharing a bathroom
• Guest bedroom downstairs with walk-in robe & full bathroom
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Great outdoor entertaining area
• Beautiful saltwater pool
• Double lock up garage with space for the golf buggy
• 24 hour manned security
• Secure gated community
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
• Access to The Lakes 25m heated swimming pool within walking distance
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.