Do not miss your opportunity to secure this luxurious 2 storey north facing waterfront home with private pontoon.
And entertainers paradise where you can enjoy the very best that the Queensland lifestyle has to offer. Multiple open plan living, dining and entertaining areas make this a playground for the whole family.
This 414m2 architecturally designed property has been cleverly constructed to facilitate the needs of the modern family whilst taking advantage of the desired direct north-facing aspect on a great sized block of approximately 683m2.
Walk through the front door and you will find a light-filled residence with porcelain tiling, soaring ceilings and quality finishes throughout and an upper floor with its own private primary balcony which gives you a spectacular view of the expansive waterfront around you.
Have no doubt that this is one of the best homes in sought after Cova estate.
• Water facing master suite with luxurious ensuite, walk-in robe and large private balcony
• Open plan living & dining areas
• Chef’s kitchen with gas cooking, 1200mm oven, stone benchtops & large walk-in pantry
• Large executive office/study at the front of the home
• Spacious theatre room perfect for family movie nights
• Additional living area on the upper level, perfect for the kids
• Additional 3 queen sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with bath tub & floor to ceiling tiling plus separate toilet
• Powder room downstairs with sensor lighting
• Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the whole home
• Built-in outdoor kitchen with sink, BBQ & storage in the under roofline alfresco
• 4 separate downstairs outdoor entertaining spaces
• Outdoor powder room & water access for outdoor shower
• Spectacular urn water feature at entry
• Double lock up garage with epoxy flooring & side access
• Large private approx 15 metre finger pontoon with water & electricity
• 13.2 kw Solar panel system installed
• 683m2 North facing land with 414m2 house
• Low Body Corporate fees
Cova is an established waterfront community in Hope Island which is surrounded by parklands and waterways. Residents enjoy communal swimming pools, BBQ areas, the Cova Gym and over 5km of recreational paths and green open spaces with a private marina and boardwalk promenade.
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.