Innovatively designed and superbly crafted throughout, this two level family residence has been well built into a haven of relaxed coastal luxury and spectacular indoor/outdoor entertaining. Placed on 788sqm with level enclosed lawns and a sparkling pool, it is perfectly positioned within a few minutes to Sanctuary Cove village.
• Stunning 4 bedroom home with 3 bathrooms in security gated estate
• Tranquil park-side setting within a few minutes to golf club & famous restaurants
• Large living & dining area with high ceilings throughout
• Stone island kitchen bench with gas cooktop and wine fridge
• Double bedrooms with built-ins, ultra-sleek contemporary bathrooms
• Indulgent master suite complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite plus huge private balcony facing north
• Ducted air conditioning, plus double lock up garage with loads of storage and room for Golf Buggy
• Private enclosed rear level lawns and landscaped tropical gardens
• Pool with self-chlorinating pump, frameless glass pool fencing
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier Golf & waterfront lifestyle community, 24 hour gated and patrolled (water & road) security, 2 international Golf courses- Palms & Pines. A Marine shopping village featuring a supermarket, numerous acclaimed restaurants, pubs, hair salons, beauty salons, chemist, newsagent, many parks and walking tracks, country club, gym and two golf clubs. If you wish to berth a vessel there is the opportunity to rent a marina berth in the marina equipped with a fuel station.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations and one tram station are just a stone’s throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity. Overseas buyers who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).