One of the grandest homes in the boutique, gated River Cove Estate could be yours to enjoy with this unique expression of Spanish-inspired architecture. Anchored on the banks of the Coomera River, this one-of-a-kind residence makes a striking first impression, rising up from a 2,032m2 block. Beset with soaring ceilings, gently curved walls, imported tiles, resort-style amenities and lustrous Blue Gum timber finishes, it combines to create a haven of welcoming warmth the whole family will adore.
Savour the luxury of space and indulge in 750m2 (approx.) of living, dining and entertaining zones throughout. Gather in the upper level social hub – a gourmet kitchen, living and dining area – with a gas fireplace to curl up by in the cooler months. Host guests on the adjoining terrace against the backdrop of river views, or retreat downstairs to a games room with cosy open fireplace and bar that spills out onto another sprawling terrace. Here, your private resort-style oasis awaits. Relax by the supersized pool with slide in the Bali hut, or meander to the river’s edge where a second pavilion is perfect for capturing epic sunsets. Established gardens and manicured lawns add to the holiday ambience, as does a secluded spa that overlooks your park-like grounds. Boat enthusiasts will appreciate the boat ramp, plus the marina berth to accommodate a 40ft vessel and bridge free access to the Broadwater.
Along with a triple garage and ornate design touches including statement Soji doors and coffered ceilings, you’ll find four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room. Take sanctuary in the spacious master suite, crowned by a 3.4m raked ceiling and accentuated by a curved feature wall. A walk-in robe and a granite ensuite accompany it, with one more bedroom on the upper level and two downstairs.
Positioned in a peaceful and prestigious gated estate, River Cove spoils you with proximity to award-winning golf courses, superb waterways, schools, medical centres and sporting facilities. Hope Island Marketplace is a quick 5 minute drive, as is the M1. For a change of pace, take the approx. 25 min car trip to Surfers Paradise where world-famous beaches, bars, eateries and entertainment await. Experience the delights of this exquisite “casa” firsthand – arrange your inspection today!
– One of the grandest homes in the prestigious, gated River Cove Estate, on a 2,032m2 block
– 40m (approx.) Coomera River frontage and Bridge-free access to the Broadwater
– One-of-a-kind residence, Spanish-inspired architecture with resort-style amenities
– Impeccably presented with soaring ceilings, gently curved walls, imported tiles, and Blue Gum timber finishes
– One owner and first time to market, capturing both river and lake views throughout the home
– Gourmet kitchen with double oven, large pantry, and granite finishes
– Open plan living and dining zone with a cosy gas fireplace, flows onto a river view terrace
– Games room beneath a 3.4m coffered ceiling, with pool table, open fireplace, built-in speakers and a bar with dishwasher, fridges and convection microwave
– Sprawling master suite with 3.4m raked ceiling, curved feature wall, walk-in robe and a granite ensuite
– Three more bedrooms, a main bathroom and powder room
– Resort-style tropical oasis outdoors with two Bali huts, pool with slide, sandstone terraces and expansive, manicured grounds
– Multiple alfresco terraces plus a secluded spa
– Shared marina berth, boat ramp, back to base security
– Generously sized triple garage with a workshop plus gated motor court with water fountain
– Side access and turning circle large enough to accommodate a caravan
– Suspended concrete slab and construction, with Soji doors and pristine Blue Gum staircase
– Gym/multi-purpose room, laundry, chute and an abundance of storage throughout the home
– Proximity to award-winning golf courses, superb waterways, schools, medical centres and sporting facilities
– 5 min drive to Hope Island Marketplace and M1, approx. 25 min car trip to Surfers Paradise
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.