This large family home has been beautifully maintained and will cater to the largest of families looking for the ultimate in waterfront living. Situated in the highly sought-after Rosebank precinct of Hope Island Resort and positioned on a 1097m2 block. With an enviable 22.1 metres of water frontage, which is perfect to accommodate the boat of your dreams and enjoy bridge free access to the Broadwater.
• Your own pontoon to moor the boat (jetski dock not included)
• Multiple living areas ensure there is space for the largest of families
• Huge modern kitchen with granite benchtops & quality appliances
• Large study, ideal for those who work from home
• Large rumpus room for the kids or perhaps a media room
• Upstairs comprises of 4 large bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
• Two of the upstairs bedrooms are ensuited with walk-in robes & balconies
• Downstairs is a guest bedroom with ensuite
• Additional powder room downstairs
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home plus split systems
• Ducted vacuum system
• Double lock up garage with storage
• Large outdoor cabana with BBQ, sink, all weather blinds and sensational views down the canal
• 5 kw solar power system
• In ground pool
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.