A unique opportunity to inspect this charming single-level, (no stairs), home in the much sought after Gracemere, Hope Island Resort, is now offered.
From its enviable curb side appeal, to the manicured French-inspired and very private garden, you will be impressed. Offering a north-north/east-facing aspect, this home is filled with light. It offers many extras and inclusions: for example, ample driveway parking for 3 cars, generous storage, two fully retractable high-end awnings and a perfect private entertainment area.
A smart open-plan design offers a generous amount of both indoor and outdoor living, flowing seamlessly between the two, thanks to the clever use of bifold and French doors.
Positioned on a corner block of 685m2, this free-standing home, in immaculate condition, is sure to delight a range of buyers seeking ease of living coupled with a character-filled home.
• Single level family low-maintenance home – no stairs.
• Open-plan living/dining adjoins the kitchen which flows to the outdoors
• Kitchen with large island bench and modern appliances
• Two separate living areas opening out to patio and garden
• Dining area opening on to timber deck
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, large ensuite with shower and spa bath
• Two further bedrooms, with built-ins, one with French doors, flowing onto deck.
• Full-sized study (or playroom, or sewing room, etc)
• Full second bathroom with full-sized bath and shower
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Separate newly renovated laundry with side access to the washing line and buggy port
• Storage shed
• Double lock-up garage plus separate buggy entrance to buggy port
• 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase of investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.