With an elevated view from leafy tree lined streets and only a 2 minute golf buggy drive from the Sanctuary Cove Village, a private oasis on an expansive north facing 1944m2 block awaits you.
This spacious family home offers 4 generous bedroom plus an office and would suit the most discerning of buyers. It uniquely offers a self-contained Granny Flat with a private entrance which has lovingly been made mobility accessible … truly a rare find!
Generous living spaces take advantage of light and aspect, and soaring 3.2m* ceilings give an added sense of grandeur. Full height bi-folding doors perfectly frame the tropical outlook of mature plants, lush manicured lawns and a large in ground swimming pool.
The living spaces are open plan and entertainers will appreciate the seamless flow to a wide and deep alfresco terrace, to spend quality time with family and friends.
A carefully curated palette of premier finishes, bespoke joinery and quality European appliances connects function and form in the kitchen to accommodate sophisticated gatherings, relaxed family get-togethers and everything in between.
Must see reasons to inspect this home include:
– Secure and gated resort style family living. This home is set in the prestigious Turnberry Tce of Sanctuary Cove.
– Spacious family home to accommodate each family member having their own space with all bedrooms being a generously sized and boasting privacy with leafy tree-lined outlooks.
– Split level, high ceilings and an abundance of natural light. This home is built to a very high standard and is architecturally designed to capitalise on the position, enhancing the inviting warmth of the home.
– Resort style pool, spa and outdoor entertaining area. The floorplan flows seamlessly out to the outdoor entertaining area. A private, relaxed and tranquil area to sit back and enjoy the lifestyle.
– Modern kitchen and multiple living areas. The kitchen is pivotal with beautiful views out to your private pool and backyard with separate dining area adjacent.
– Lock up 4 car garage with an expansive driveway and space to build another garage for car enthusiasts.
– North facing 1944m2 land size
– 5 large bedroom, 4 with ensuites and walk in wardrobes, 2 with balconies and views of Surfers Paradise
– A self-contained granny flat with kitchen, living room and private entrance
– Beautiful kitchen with European appliances and stone bench-tops
– Entertainer paradise with a wine bar and cellar
– Large open plan living & formal dining area
– High ceiling throughout, plenty of natural light.
– Separate home office or rumpus room, ample storage throughout
– Outdoor entertainers paradise with enchanted gardens and barbeque area
– 9m* Salt water in ground swimming pool, level lawns and landscaped gardens
– Foreign Investment Review Board approved for international purchase or investment
Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier Golf & waterfront lifestyle community, 24 hour gated and patrolled (water & road) security, 2 international Golf courses- Palms & Pines. A Marine shopping village featuring a supermarket, numerous acclaimed restaurants, pubs, hair salons, beauty salons, chemist, newsagent, many parks and walking tracks, country club, gym, gold club. If you wish to berth a vessel then is the opportunity to rent a marina berth in the marina equipped with a fuel station.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 45 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stone’s throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity. Overseas buyers who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).