Ideal location & position. This immaculately presented waterfront family home is situated on a large 1,159m2 block with spectacular views in a peaceful gated community.
Fully renovated from top to bottom complete with entire second floor extension and finished to perfection, this large waterfront home has plenty of space for the whole family.
The home is fully fenced with electric gates, within a quiet & private gated street with low body corporate fees.
• Large block of approximately 1159m2
• Fully renovated top to bottom and complete with entire second floor extension
• North Facing and located near the end of a cul-de-sac
• Private front garden with pedestrian and electric gate to driveway
• Large front and rear low maintenance landscaped gardens, ideal for the kids & pets
• An easement is to your westerly side so no neighbour
• Stunning kitchen with gorgeous benchtops & large walk-in butler’s pantry fitted with Smeg appliances
• Open living & dining areas off the kitchen with beautiful timber look flooring
• Separate formal lounge
• Movie/games room including attached bathroom which could easily become a room with private living for an elderly member of the family
• Near new My Air ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans
• Second floor with large private master bedroom that takes in mountain views complete with beautifully appointed ensuite, with “an amaazing” walk-in robe with custom cabinetry
• A further 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Stunning family bathroom with separate powder room
• Security cameras system
• Internal and external speakers
• Wireless internet accessible on the pontoon
• Hardwired internet to all TV areas
• LED lighting throughout the home
• 5.5kw solar panels
• Extra large double lock up garage plus additional undercover parking for 3 vehicles behind the security gates
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area
• Stunning outdoor kitchen/BBQ
• Huge in-ground salt water pool
• Plenty of grass area for children or pets
• Low Body Corporate fees
The property is located only minutes to the local shops and amenities which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles), Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA).
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the Gold Coast tram which runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
Hope Island also offers the avid golfer a selection of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.