Nestled in a quiet pocket of the exclusive Sanctuary Cove Resort, just minutes from the vibrant Marine Village, you will find this meticulously presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa.
A stunning renovation has delivered a warm, welcoming space, with gorgeous spotted gum flooring, light, open-plan living spaces and a neutral colour palate throughout.
This beautiful home is an absolute surprise packet that you really must inspect to appreciate.
• Timber floors throughout downstairs
• Downstairs open plan living – lounge and dining opening to Florida room
• Stunning white Hamptons style kitchen with stone benchtops & induction cooking
• Laundry and separate toilet downstairs
• Timber staircase leads to bedrooms
• Main bedroom with views and large en-suite & robes
• Balcony off main bedroom and 2nd bedroom
• 2nd bedroom with robes and bathroom
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• One car garage and off street parking and room for buggy
• Once a resident you can use the Intercontinental swimming pools
• Leafy outlook and very private
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier Golf & waterfront lifestyle community, 24 hour gated and patrolled (water & road) security, 2 international Golf courses- Palms & Pines. A Marine shopping village featuring a supermarket, numerous acclaimed restaurants, pubs, hair salons, beauty salons, chemist, newsagent, many parks and walking tracks, country club, gym and two golf clubs. If you wish to berth a vessel there is the opportunity to rent a marina berth in the marina equipped with a fuel station.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations and one tram station are just a stone’s throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity. Overseas buyers who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).