- For Sale
Spectacular Wide Water Vista
- Bedroom 4
- Bathroom 2
- Car Parking 2
This beautiful family home offers spectacular wide water panoramas and resort like living with private pool, pontoon and spa, in one of the exclusive gated street in Oyster Cove.
It is an entertainers dream with open plan kitchen and living area, which feeds seamlessly through to the undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and water beyond.
This home also offers multiple living spaces for the family to enjoy including family room, formal dining room, theatre room and an office located at the front of the home.
• Situated on a large waterfront block of approximately 800m2
• Water frontage of approximately 20 metres
• Grand gated entry with double timber entry doors
• Open plan kitchen with living and family dining area with stunning timber floors
• Large modern kitchen with stone benchtops & amazing pool & water views
• Separate family room area, formal dining room, theatre room, and office
• Covered alfresco area overlooking the large saltwater pool
• Outdoor spa sunken in the large waterfront timber decking
• Master suite with water views, balcony, WIR & large ensuite with spa bath
• 3 further large bedrooms on the upper level, all with built-in robes
• Large family bathroom with double vanity, shower & free standing bath
• Master suite with WIR and large en-suite with spa
• Downstairs powder room, great sized laundry
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Pontoon with deep water access
• Double lock up garage with storage
• Secure gated community
Sabrina Avenue and Oyster Cove are only a short distance from Hope Island and only separated from it by Saltwater Creek.
Oyster Cove is a prestigious gated community of 7 separate gated enclaves all administered under their own separate Body Corporate under the umbrella of the Principal Body Corporate.
The majority of the properties in Oyster Cove are waterfront homes facing very wide canals all linked into a system governed by a lock to allow access to Saltwater Creek leading into the Coomera River and onward to the Broadwater.
Security patrols are in operation to protect the whole of the Oyster Cove area to ensure peace, harmony and a secure environment.
There is a planned town centre for Serenity Shores and Oyster Cove where it is forecast restaurants, a Marina, a community centre and shops, will be built in the very near future.
Oyster Cove is a few minutes’ drive from the M1 motorway, Helensvale train station, Hope Island Marketplace, Westfield Helensvale Shopping Centre and many schools both public and private are within a short drive.
Brisbane and Gold Coast International airports are both easily accessible, as well as the majority of Gold Coast theme parks within a 10 minute drive.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage