- For Sale
SPACIOUS MARINA HOME WITH PONTOON
- Bedroom 3
- Bathroom 2
- Car Parking 2
This immaculately presented home is situated in the prestigious Hope Island enclave of Rosebank Gardens. Proudly overlooking the tranquil waters of the Hope Island Marina, it offers an enviable lifestyle few are lucky enough to enjoy.
This sought after home, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus powder room, has magnificent views of the Marina giving you the luxury of having your boat moored right at your doorstep.
The master bedroom is located to the rear of the home overlooking the waterfront Marina with a large ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony. Master has a generous parent’s retreat or study area, truly a multipurpose area that can be adapted to suit your family’s needs. Two other bedrooms on the same upper level share a well-appointed family bathroom.
A brand new designer kitchen compliments the open plan layout and invites the best entertaining options to enjoy the very best of the Queensland lifestyle.
Beat the electricity price hikes with a 7kw three phase Solar System. Fresh paint, new carpet throughout and new curtains in living area.
Rosebank Marina homes are a uniquely situated overlooking the Hope Island Marina, well-constructed with generous proportions you’ll be part of one of the very best waterfront estates where wide streets, established trees and Allabah Park right on your door step, keep you connected to nature and a wholesome welcoming community.
All of this within close proximity to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, medical facilities and the M1. Enjoy the peace of mind this gated community offers with 24 hour security and buggy access to golf course and Sanctuary Cove.
• Spacious open plan living & dining with stunning Marina views
• 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and large amounts of storage designed by Award Winning master kitchen builder’s Wood marble & White.
• Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony overlooking the Marina
• Master has generous parents retreat or study area
• A further 2 bedrooms with shared family bathroom plus a powder room
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• 7kw Solar System
• Fresh paint throughout and new premium wool carpets means there is nothing to do but move in
• New Verishade curtains to lowers levels and plantation shutters upstairs with designer wall paper to finish off a polished sophistication and style
• Under cover entertaining area where you can enjoy the most stunning sunsets
• Bespoke laundry by Wood marble & White with custom barn door
• Updated electrical and lighting with fans
• Easy care gardens with a front courtyard and rear alfresco onto the Marina
• Double lock up garage with separate dedicated buggy garage
• 14m Marina Berth
• Private boardwalk access from home to all above amenities
• Access and use to The Lakes 25metre shared resort pool
• 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage