- For Sale
TRANQIL SINGLE LEVEL GARDEN OASIS
- Bedroom 3
- Bathroom 2
- Car Parking 2
This charming low set family home is situated on a spacious corner block, in the quiet leafy streets of the prestigious Gracemere prescient of Hope Island Resort.
From its enviable curb side appeal, to the manicured and very private garden, you will be impressed with its warmth and character. Lovingly curated to the highest standard, every care has been taken to present this home at its best. The list of new improvements will see you enjoying many extras and inclusions: for example, ample driveway parking for 3 cars, generous storage, high-end awnings to extend the outdoor patio and a perfect private entertainment area. Freshly painted internally and including the garage with new ceiling to floor cabinetry for enviable garage storage. Everything has been thought about, right from the new shutters to the plantation ceiling fans!
The light filled open layout floor plan is design to capture the best of the coastal breezes and offers a generous amount of both indoor and outdoor living. Flowing seamlessly to invite the outside in with the clever use of new bi-fold and French doors in the master bedroom and dining area.
Positioned on a corner block of 685m2, this free-standing home is a delightful garden oasis, in immaculate condition, it is sure to delight a range of buyers seeking ease of living coupled with a character-filled home.
• Single level family low-maintenance home – no stairs.
• Open-plan living/dining adjoins the kitchen which flows to the outdoors
• Wooden Bi-fold doors invite the outdoors in to enjoy the peaceful private garden
• New black and white stripe patio hood extends the outside alfresco
• Kitchen with large island bench and modern appliances
• Two separate living areas opening out to patio and garden
• New glass and timber French doors in the master bedroom
• New glass and timber Bi-fold doors off the dining area
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe which has new cabinetry and a large ensuite with shower and spa bath
• Master bedroom has new floor to ceiling drapes
• Two further bedrooms, with built-ins, one with French doors, flowing onto deck.
• Full-sized study (or playroom, or sewing room, etc)
• Full second bathroom with full-sized bath and shower
• New lighting and electrical wiring inside and out, including wiring for the water feature and lighting of the deck
• Remote control roller blinds in TV and lounge room
• Freshly painted internally including the garage
• New floor to ceiling cabinetry in the garage offering generous storage
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Plantation fans throughout
• White shutters on all windows including garage and Armour X security screens.
• Separate newly renovated laundry
• Storage shed with aluminium louvered powder coated gates
• Double lock-up garage
• 24 hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase of investment
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15 minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes’ drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20 minute drive away.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage