- For Sale
Single-Level Waterfront Living that Sparkles with Style
- Bedroom 4
- Bathroom 2
- Car Parking 2
Welcome to Platinum Waters, where style and tranquillity meet. This impeccable waterfront residence boasts breath taking water views and offers an array of luxurious features that will make you fall in love. This waterfront home is part of a quiet, safe and friendly estate, creating a tight-knit community where you can enjoy peace and tranquillity.
Situated on a generous 801m2 block with 20 meters of water frontage, this property comes ready to install a swimming pool.
Step inside and be captivated by the natural light that flows through the home. The central kitchen, complete with induction cooktop and breakfast bar, becomes the heart of the house, connecting seamlessly to two inviting living zones. The airy informal family room invites you to relax and enjoy the captivating water views, while the spacious formal lounge and dining area, adorned with high ceilings. Both living areas seamlessly transition to the outdoors while enjoying the serenity of the waterfront setting.
Pamper yourself in the master bedroom with ensuite, with a luxurious spa bath, offering you the perfect retreat for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Three large bedrooms, all with built-in robes, provide ample space for family and guests. A main bathroom with a separate toilet servicing these bedrooms, ensuring convenience and privacy.
The property offers rare access to large front yard for storage of a motor home, caravan etc.
This waterfront home is a celebration of understated elegance and comfort. With ducted air-conditioning & established gardens, every detail has been considered for your enjoyment. Providing private access to the canal for your boat and Jet Skis. Imagine the convenience and freedom of exploring the pristine waterways whenever you desire. Don't miss this opportunity to experience the epitome of waterfront living with no body corp.
• Stylish single level waterfront abode in popular estate
• 801m2 block, anchored on a wide expanse of Hope Island canal
• Centrally placed kitchen with induction cooktop and breakfast bar
• Several spacious living and dining areas with games room
• Fresh and bright informal living and dining zone, capturing enticing water views
• Master suite featuring a walk-through robe and elegant, light-filled ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms – All with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Alfresco entertaining patio, overlooks waterfront with 10m piled pontoon
• Double garage with driveway parking
• Fully tiled through out, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system & garden shed
• Low maintenance & established gardens with water tanks
• Walking distance to Hope Island Marketplace
• Approx. 5 minutes to Paradise Point parklands, shoreline, shops and eateries
• Close to three championship golf courses
• Also close to public and private schools, theme parks, public transport and motorway
• No Body Corporate Fees
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 801 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced