- For Sale
Stylish & contemporary, North Facing Waterfront family home in Hope Island Resort
- Bedroom 4
- Bathroom 4
- Car Parking 2
Located in The Peninsula of the highly sort after Gracemere estate this near new north facing waterfront home is priced well below replacement value and now awaits its new owners.
Being one of the last estates within the resort to be developed The Peninsula offers a new benchmark in modern living while still offering all the perks that come with living in the resort.
Stylish finishes with a contemporary design and open floor plan that seamlessly connect you to an undercover alfresco make sure you get to make the most of the premium northly aspect and Queensland lifestyle.
In addition to multiple living areas the property offers four bedrooms that all boast their own private ensuite making this an ideal family home.
Outside the Queensland lifestyle continues with an inground saltwater pool and private pontoon which offers bridge free access to the Broadwater and Seaway.
• North facing, bridge free waterfront family home
• Contemporary design with stylish finishes
• 4 large ensuited bedrooms
• Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk-in robe and large private balcony
• Plantation shutters and double-glazing windows to master suite ensures a peaceful night sleep
• Contemporary sleek kitchen, with multiple Bosch appliances including double ovens, brand new cooktop, and integrated dish washer
• 40mm stone bench tops throughout kitchen, walk-in pantry, and laundry
• Light and bright walk-in pantry extends off the kitchen giving you ample storage and space
• Practical walk-through laundry allows easy access to kitchen/pantry and garage
• All weather under cover alfresco with wooden deck and privacy glass
• Upstairs lounge room
• 2.7-meter ceilings to both floors offer a sense of space and grandeur
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms
• Double car garage plus buggy parking
• Ducted, zoned and smart AC to entire home
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ample under stair storage
• 7m X 3m pontoon with bridge free access to Broadwater and Seaway
• 6m X 3.6m inground saltwater pool with water feature
• Insect screens and automated screen to front door
• Low maintenance garden
• Walking distance to shops and restaurants
• Direct buggy access to three world class golf courses
• Located within a secure gated community
• 24-hour manned security
• FIRB approved for foreign buyers or investors
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five-star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops, you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15-minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both of these destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater, and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minute’s drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20-minute drive away.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage