- For Sale
Perfect Family Private Paradise
- Bedroom 4
- Bathroom 2
- Car Parking 2
This stunning modern family home is located within the secure gated estate of Hope Island Resort, offering peace of mind and a sense of exclusivity. The property boasts a contemporary design, with sleek lines and high-end finishes throughout.
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed by generous proportions and light-filled living areas where the open-plan design has a seamless flow into the dining and kitchen spaces, making it the perfect setting for entertaining guests.
The kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring state-of-the-art appliances, ample storage space, and a large island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar.
The outdoor entertaining area is a true highlight of the property, featuring a covered alfresco area complete with a built-in barbecue, sink, and ample bench space. This area is perfect for hosting summer barbecues, enjoying a glass of wine with friends, or just relaxing and taking in the serene surroundings.
The home boasts four spacious bedrooms, with 2.5 bathrooms and ample storage space. The master suite is a true retreat, featuring a large walk-in robe, a luxurious en-suite, and a private balcony with hinterland mountain views.
Other features of this stunning property include a double lock-up garage with space for a buggy, a laundry with external access, and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Located in a family friendly cul-de-sac, this modern family home offers a safe and exclusive lifestyle with all the amenities you could need right at your doorstep. Don't miss your chance to secure this stunning property and start living the dream Queensland lifestyle today.
Some features of the property for your consideration:
• Free flowing design with an abundance of natural light and seamless indoor/outdoor integration
• Sleek kitchen with gas cook-top, stone benches and walk-in pantry
• Multiple living areas ensuring enough space for the whole family
• Study nook area on the upper level – great for the kids
• Master bedroom with en-suite and large walk-in robe
• A further 3 bedrooms sharing a family bathroom
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Undercover alfresco, enhanced with a timber deck and low maintenance gardens
• Space for a pool with approved plans for the addition
• Double lock up garage with space for a buggy and pull through door for additional storage of trailers etc.
• Walking distance to the prestigious 'Links Hope Island' Golf Club
• FIRB approved for foreign purchase or investment
• Access to the 20-metre resort style shared pool in the Lakes precinct
• The Pavilions is part of the gated community of Hope Island Resort offering back to base 24-hour manned security
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that boasts the very best in Queensland living.
A world standard integrated residential resort, Hope Island Resort provides a five-star living environment in a safe and secure residential development. The rolling green fairways of the Links course combined with the network of wide, clear waterways set the scene for a relaxed lifestyle in a beautiful natural environment.
Hop on your own golf buggy to the local shops and amenities, which include Hope Island Marina Shopping Village (Coles) and Sanctuary Cove Village (IGA). A couple of minutes down the road you will find the Hope Island Market Place (Woolworths & Aldi).
Keeping on your buggy enjoy a game of golf right from your doorstep at one of three PGA – Rated golf courses in The Links Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Palms and Pines courses.
In addition to the local shops, you will find both Westfield Helensvale and Westfield Coomera shopping precincts within a 15-minute drive. Queensland rail operates from both destinations including the G-Link light rail runs adjacent to the Helensvale station.
Also found on Hope Islands doorstep are several public and private schools, some of Australia’s best family theme parks, the Broadwater, and many beautiful parks.
The nearby M1 highway offers easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports (35 – 45 minutes’ drive). Surfers Paradise is also a short 20-minute drive away.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage